Anthony is a seasoned logistics and inventory operator with over 10 years industry experience. He’s looking for a new position in the same field, and with his extensive skillset you don’t want to miss this great opportunity!
Having worked within the logistics, inventory, and warehousing industry for a decade has provided Anthony a wealth of knowledge.
During this period he’s worked as an inventory controller, purchasing officer, forklift driver, and warehouse operator. His positions required him to:
- manage stock, stock purchasing, and stock-take
- manage special customer requests
- liaise with suppliers
- Stock allocation, dispatch and loading/unloading
- Implementation of OHS objectives in the workplace
As an experienced employee he’s collected numerous certifications and licenses over the years. These include:
- Certificate II and III in Logistics and Transport
- Certificate II and III in Warehousing
- Forklift and Medium Rigid heavy vehicle licence
- First Aid certification
- Fire Warden certification
Anthony utilises his efficiency, attention to detail, methodical nature, and strong customer service to get the job done right every time.
He’s searching for any position with an immediate start North of the river or in the City, and have reliable transport.
If you’re interested in this unmissable opportunity, contact Paula du Plessis at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0419 201 481
Our Disability Employment Services consultants can provide the perfect employee for your team, free of charge. Get in touch with us today and give someone a chance! Call 1800 610 665 or contact email@example.com!