Phytophthora (Pc) dieback is a grave threat to WA’s native bushland.
Our Environmental team have all the experience and accreditations required to treat and protect your bushland or reserve from infection.
Our comprehensive process includes:
- Mapping and confirmation of dieback infected areas
- Provision of detailed progress reports and maps
- Treatment of infected and adjacent areas with phosphite solution
- Rehabilitation of degraded and infested areas
- Training for future prevention and management
Collected samples are analysed by the Centre for Phytophthora Science and Management (CPSM) at Murdoch University. We use Dieback Working Group (DWG) recommended phosphite treatments and hold the required permit for off-label use of phosphite from the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA).
Our team also possess the relevant qualifications: AHCCHM303A – Prepare and Apply Chemicals, AHCCHM304A – Transport, Handle and Store Chemicals, and AHCPMG302A – Control Plant Pests, Diseases and Disorders.
After treatment we help you to rehabilitate and develop an ongoing treatment plan. This includes training your staff to ensure that your bushland remains safe from Phytophthora dieback in the long-term.
For more info contact our expert team today!