Registration date extended to 31st May – make sure to book today!
We’re thrilled to launch our brand new Expressions art therapy program this month! Led by a certified therapist, this engaging six week program will help you improve your skills, independence, and self-expression.
Learn to paint, draw, sculpt, and create your own masterpieces!
Expressions is designed for people with disability and mental health conditions.
Cost: $180 for six sessions. Supports during the program can be NDIS funded or self-funded, or you can bring your own support worker.
Dates and Times: Saturdays from 3 – 4.30 pm
- 8th June 2019
- 15th June 2019
- 22nd June 2019
- 29th June 2019
- 6th July 2019
- 13th July 2019
Location: Workpower, Unit 3/1468 Albany Hwy, Cannington 6107
Registration: Last day to register is Friday 31st May 2019. Bookings are required and are on first come first served basis.
What to expect
Each session combines different themes and mediums to help you develop skills and confidence:
- Session 1: Building foundations – Get hands on with clay work and sculpture techniques
- Session 2: Flow – Let the music unleash your inner artist during an engaging painting session
- Session 3: Reminiscence – Reflect and express yourself by creating your own unique collage
- Session 4: Make a wish – Learn new visual art techniques and let your creativity run wild
- Session 5: Magic of moments – Create beautiful group or individual mandalas
- Session 6: Free expression – Time to consolidate on previous sessions and express yourself through card making
This is an unmissable opportunity to learn new techniques, develop independence, and unleash your inner artist! Limited spots are available so make sure to book yours now.