If you’re running a local business you may feel that there’s never enough time to sort everything out. On top of daily operations, there’s probably a never-ending list of tasks piling up and growing more urgent with each day.
With limited time to stop and review, it’s too easy to get trapped doing things as you’ve always done. Not only does this waste time, resources, and money, but it could stop your business from really taking off.
Employment specialists to the rescue
Out of many tasks, hiring and training staff can be one of the most costly requirements of a business. But putting it off could have even more long-term consequences.
That’s where our experienced team come in. We offer:
- A free recruitment service (yes, really)
- An analysis of your business performance and needs
- Recommendations for improvement and growth
- Flexible work arrangements
- On-the-job training and support
How we work with you
- We meet with you and get to know all the details of your business
- Provide recommendations for reducing inefficiencies and improving growth
- Offer local and sustainable solutions, like work experience and flexible work arrangements
- Arrange and provide on-the-job training and support to the employee
- Continue to support you and the employee as long as needed
With us, it’s about finding the right fit for everyone. Our solutions are designed to match your specific requirements and help make your business efficient.
And in addition, this helps people with disability gain valuable work experience and pursue their career aspirations.
We’ve supported many people like Tegan, who works at her local Best and Less several hours a week. She’s now accustomed to her responsibilities and tasks and enjoys working and meeting customers! And the staff also appreciate the helping hand in maintaining stock.