Is supported employment the right fit for me?
When you join us we ask you about your NDIS plan and your goals or career aspirations. This is important as it helps us create a role that fits you, and not the other way around. From here you can visit our seven social enterprises, and see what suits you.
Our workplaces are designed to provide a wide range of employment roles that suit various interests and skills. You will work alongside a full support team who can teach you the skills needed to complete your work.
Our social enterprises
Places are now open across our seven enterprises:
- Locations in Midvale and Mandurah
- Employees water, weed, and maintain commercial gardens and properties
- Located in Balcatta
- Workers manage the secondhand shop and recycling bays and assist customers to dispose or donate items
- Located in Noranda
- Employees grow and prepare greenstock and WA native plants for commercial use
- Located in East Perth
- Workers prepare orders for corporate catering and help manage the Blue Bean Cafe
- Locations in Bibra Lake, Malaga, and Belmont
- Employees complete packaging contracts and prepare stock for delivery
- Located in Mandurah
- Workers check, change, and prepare various hoses and fire equipment for reuse
Defence Administration Assistance Program (DAAP)
- Located on Garden Island
- Employees assist Defence staff with managing records and administration tasks
There’s no better time than now to find out about the opportunities open to you! Get in touch with our friendly Employment team today at 1800 610 665 or through email.
Please note that places may not be available at every social enterprise featured. Please contact us for full details.
Keep up-to-date with our Snapshot into SE series and other stories.