Workpower offer high quality dune restoration services and have successfully completed many challenging and complex projects across the south-west region. General Manager of Environmental Services, Alex Growden, shares a recent rehabilitation project that his team are currently undertaking..
Client: Local Government
Period: Initial works completed June 2016 (12 month contract)
Location: Perth Metro
Workpower Environmental recently completed rehabilitation works on behalf of a Local Government Organisation. The below works were completed by Workpower Environmental Services within the allocated 22 working day time allocation provided by the client via a team of 6 personnel;
- Pre-planting weed control works at all project areas
- Delivery & installation of 38,528 seedlings within 7 locations along the coastline
- Watering in of all planted seedlings via 4WD mobile watering unit
- Installation of fertiliser tablets
- Supply, delivery and installation of 4,500 core flute tree guards
The project was challenging due to all plants requiring to be planted within Jute Mesh as well as restricted access to some areas. We had one of our most experienced Project Supervisors running the project and the client’s requirements were met.
For any more information about the services Workpower Environmental can provide or to get a quote contact us today!