At Workpower we take recycling seriously and we’re passionate about developing sustainability for the future. That’s why we’re thrilled to partner with the City of Canning to deliver Perth’s newest pop-up Reuse Market Open Day!
If you need to buy Christmas gifts but don’t want to blow the budget, we recommend seeing what you can find at the market. We’ve got a range of good quality secondhand items that make terrific gifts for the whole family.
Date: Saturday 19th December 2020
Time: 8.00am – 1.00pm
This is a free, family friendly event. We welcome card payment but cash is also available. See the Facebook event here.
All profits earned go towards creating opportunities for people with disability to learn, work, and achieve their goals.
We look forward to seeing you drop by for a visit!
Here’s what you could find on sale:
- Ornaments, crockery, and dinnerware
- Collector games, books, CDs, and vinyl
- Clothes, bags, shoes, and accessories
- Sports gear and gardening equipment
Sustainable partnerships in the community
We’ve worked with various local councils to reduce, reuse, and recycle. This includes:
- Recycling salon waste products with Sustainable Salons
- Implementing the three-bin program in the City of Cockburn and Perth
- Safely recycling end-of-life fire extinguishers through Fire & Electrical Services
- Removing lithium batteries from bulk holding bins for Cleanaway
Our employees at Balcatta Recycling Shop and Tamala Park Reuse Shop are supported to learn tasks, grow confidence, and build their careers.