September/October School Holiday Program
Registrations are now open for the upcoming program – see below details to book your spot before Friday 27 August 2021!
We offer individual and group supports specially designed for people with disability and autism from ages 7 – 17. All our supports are run by a team of passionate and experienced staff. Everyone will get the chance to:
- Build friendships
- Learn new skills and develop others
- Develop confidence and independence
- Discover new interests and learn about themselves
School Holiday Program
If you’re after some serious fun over the school holidays you can’t miss our School Holiday Program!
Like our individual supports, our group program gives children and young people the chance to engage with others, try something different, and enjoy themselves within a supportive environment. We have two programs available across the Perth and South West areas and regularly introduce new activities to keep challenging our participants. These include:
- Sensory and low stimulus play sessions
- Getting up close with animals
- GymAbility and trampolining fun
- Art, craft, and DIY workshops
See more about the program below: