Summer School Holiday Program – April 2022
Join Workpower and its very experienced team of support coaches for a bucket load of fun this school holidays. We take a tailored approach to providing NDIS funded one-on-one supported, individual or group activities in the community and at our centres. Whatever your interests or needs, we’re ready to help you make the most of your school holiday break.
Registrations are now open for the upcoming program – see below details to book your spot before Monday 14 March!
Unit 3/1468 Albany Highway, Cannington
- Monday 11 April – Performing arts, group games
- Wednesday 13 April – DIY project
- Thursday 14 April – Swimming or water activity
- Wednesday 20 April – Art in the Park, music games
- Thursday 21 April – Outdoor sports, barbecue
- Friday 22 April – Friendship groups
Singleton Community Centre
24 Cavender Street, Singleton
- Tuesday 12 April – Performing arts, group games
- Wednesday 13 April – Water activity, barbecue lunch
- Thursday 14 April – Scavenger hunt, nature art
- Tuesday 19 April – DIY project, water balloons
- Wednesday 20 April – Community garden, build a sandcastle
- Friday 22 April – Friendship day, dance party
The above schedules will adhere to COVID-19 safety measures in accordance to Workpower’s COVID-19 policy.
Cost: $15 activity costs apply.
About our School Holiday Program
We offer individual and group supports specially designed for people with disability and autism from ages 7 – 17. Everyone will get the chance to:
- Build friendships
- Learn new skills and develop others
- Develop confidence and independence
- Discover new interests and learn about themselves
If you’re after some serious fun over the school holidays you can’t miss our School Holiday Program!
Hear more about the program below: