REGISTRATION FOR SHP JULY 2020 NOW AVAILABLE!
Perth and surrounds | Download flyer | Contact Sara on email or 0407 443 731 to register
Mandurah and South West | Download flyer | Contact Beth on email or 0439 943 916 to register
We offer individual and group supports specially designed for people with disability and autism from ages 7 – 17. All our supports are run by a team of passionate and experienced staff. Everyone will get the chance to:
- Build friendships
- Learn new skills and develop others
- Develop confidence and independence
- Discover new interests and learn about themselves
School Holiday Program
If you’re after some serious fun over the school holidays you can’t miss our School Holiday Program!
Like our individual supports, our group program gives children and young people the chance to engage with others, try something different, and enjoy themselves within a supportive environment. We have two programs available across the Perth and South West areas and regularly introduce new activities to keep challenging our participants. These include:
- Music Rocks and Performing Arts workshops
- Sensory and low stimulus play sessions
- Getting up close with animals
- GymAbility and trampolining fun
- Art, craft, and DIY workshops
Get in quick
This is one of our most popular supports and places are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Once we reach full capacity you will be put on a waiting list for the next program.
Make sure you don’t miss your chance to register today!