School Holiday Employment Program now open!
Register by the 3rd April to secure your place – contact Lisa on email or on 0404 935 089 today.
Leaving school can feel like a daunting task. Especially if you’re looking to get a job or work experience but don’t know how to start.
But taking the next step doesn’t have to be hard. We can help you by:
Step 1: Getting to know your interests and aspirations
Step 2: Setting goals for the future – whether it’s employment, education or experience
Step 3: Finding opportunities for you to work towards your goals
We work alongside your family, careers, and school during your school years and after, so you can prepare for the future. Together we’ll help you explore various options and find what fits best.
We can support you in a number of areas, including:
- School to work transition planning
- Building life skills and independence
- Exploring Customised Employment pathways
- Transport training and getting your driver’s licence
- Work experience, volunteering, or paid employment opportunities
- The School Holiday Program (SHP) or Employment Program (SHEP)
- Accessing School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES) funding