Each year, Workpower provides a report to the Workplace Gender Equality Agency on our performance as an equal opportunity employer.
Our reporting covers the following areas:
- Gender composition of the workforce
- Gender composition of our board
- Equality of remuneration between women and men
- Availability and utility of employment terms, conditions and practices relating to flexible working arrangements for employees and to working arrangements supporting employees with family or caring responsibilities
- Consultation with employees on issues concerning gender equality in the workplace
On 7 June 2017, Workpower lodged its 2017 public report with the Workplace Gender Equality Agency. You can download a copy of the report by clicking here Workpower Gender Equality Report.
If you have any comments about this report, please email them to email@example.com.