All of our goods have been donated, and proceeds are used to help offset the costs of the centre and pay wages for our staff. Pop down today and grab yourself a bargain!
Recycling for businessmore info
We have a massive range of donated goods available for you to re-use!
All the items are sold for a small fee, well below market rates, with all proceeds being used to fund the costs of the centre.
Plan your visit
Things to remember:
- There are hazards onsite and you need to wear shoes
- On very hot days we sometimes need to shut some sections down – consider shopping earlier on those extreme summer days
- We now accept EFTPOS as well as cash payments!
- Gates close at 4pm – please allow plenty of time to browse
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Have more questions? Check out our FAQs.
Recycle for free!
We can accept a wide range of materials for recycling at absolutely no cost to you!
We can take:
- Good quality furniture and household goods
- Household electrical appliances
- Scrap metal
- Cardboard and paper recyclables
- Landscape and renovator items
- Glass and plastics
For more information, check out our FAQs.
Recycling for business
Do you take your recycling seriously?
You may be proactive when it comes to using your bins at home, but recycling may be a low priority if you’re busy running a business. Perhaps you’re short on time and simply dump all your waste at the transfer station because it seems convenient.
If you do, you’re missing out. Not only could you save time and money, but you could contribute to something meaningful and reap the rewards.
Here’s 4 top reasons why your business should recycle with us
- It’s completely free
- We accept bulk materials and item drop offs
- Recycling improves your business’ image and reputation
- When you recycle with us you help create opportunities for people with disability and support your local community
Getting around onsite
Please refer to the site map for directions to specific areas.
Use the left entrance to access the Recycling Shop, carpark, recycling facilities, and hazardous waste. Enter on the right for access to the weighbridge.
The shop is accessible by footpath from the carpark and includes bays 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6. To access the shop, please park and cross at the cross walk, staying on the pathway at all times. Public toilets are located at the carpark.
Our recycling facilities are accessible via car and include bays 5, 7, 8, and 11.
- To drop off secondhand items, go straight to Bay 5
- To recycle steel, go to Bay 7
- To recycle glass, plastics, and other materials, go to Bay 8
- To recycle cardboard, go to Bay 11
- To drop off hazardous waste, go to Bays 9 and 10
For more information check out our FAQs.